LADIES! GET GOLF READY; LEARN TO PLAY IN JUST A FEW LESSONS!
- Description: PGA Professional Bryan Flanagan will show you that there are lots of ways to play by combining fun, friends and fitness.
Each session will focus on the various golf skills you will use while playing. In addition to learning the basics, you will be guided onto the golf course to put your skills into action in a casual, friendly setting.
- How do I sign up? Contact Bryan or Golf Pro Shop
In 4 lessons you’ll discover:
- The best ways to hold the club and get ready before you take a swing
- Getting the ball close to the hole — chipping, pitching and other shots from short distances
- Caring for the course
- Getting comfortable with the full swing
- Using your irons to get the ball in the air and onto the green
- Learning the ‘lingo’, like fairway & rough, tee box & green, divot & bunker, and more
- Having more fun using ‘It’s Okay’ as the way to play
- Swinging your driver and other ‘big’ clubs to hit the long shots
- More opportunities for you to come back and play golf
Thursday’s: Make your times and 4some. Limited to first 4 students.