La Cañada Flintridge Country Club Memberships
At La Cañada Flintridge Country Club, it’s our mission to set the comfortable stage for your time with family and friends. With an exciting calendar of family dining, holiday celebrations, social events, tournaments, premier golf, tennis, and a year-round heated pool, you’ll enjoy a mountaintop retreat just minutes from home. Workout in the Club’s fitness facility, enroll the kids in summer or sports camps, play a quick 9, lounge by the pool, enjoy brunch with the family, or book a tee time with ease. Whatever your interests or preferences, we’ve got you covered!
You belong at LCF Country Club!
- 18-hole, 5800-yard, par-70 scenic and challenging golf course
- Speed of play usually 3 1/2 hours or fewer, and ease in booking tee times
- Full calendar of men’s, women’s, and children’s and family golf events, and exciting dining, holiday, and social activities
- Golf Practice Park with warm-up cage, putting green and short-game pitch, putt and bunker area open to all members
- PGA golf professionals and USPTA tennis professionals on site
- World-class fine dining, everyday Garden Room restaurant, live music evenings, Pool Parties, Family Golf and Brunch, and Wednesday Family buffet dinners
- Year-round heated pool and lap swimming or swim lessons in a tranquil, panoramic setting. Summertime pool programs, Sharks swim team, and children’s summer day, tennis, golf, and winter day camps are just some of the benefits of membership at LCFCC
- Family-friendly environment and culture. LCFCC staff promote a warm, responsive respite for every Member
- Six lighted, mountaintop tennis courts with clinics, camps, and USPTA pros and instruction for all ages and abilities
- Individual and fully appointed men’s and women’s fitness rooms and sauna
- Membership made up of serious golfers and tennis players, as well as active young families from the Foothills and beyond
- Reciprocal privileges with Los Angeles Athletic Club, giving members access to their vibrant downtown dining, special events, health club, and accommodations
- Banquet, wedding, and event facilities for 30-300+ guests available for Members’ special events
- LCFCC has reciprocal dining privileges with The California Yacht Club as well as the downtown Los Angeles Athletic Club
- LCFCC Signature Childcare with Flair on designated evenings
One of Los Angeles Area’s Finest Country Club Dining Experiences
From Fine Dining to Casual Buffets
LCFCC offers our members countless ways to enjoy our excellent food, sweeping views, and exceptional service. With a varied menu that features seasonal, fresh fruits and vegetables and seafood, along with the finest quality meats, our chef can prepare items to fit every palate.
Special dining events include Five-Course Wine Dinners, Date Nights with complementary childcare, Mother’s Day, Santa Brunch, Easter Brunch, Casual Family Pasta Night, and Lobster or Steakhouse nights, and monthly Gibby’s Restaurant, with live music and a “view to die for.” In addition, LCFCC offers our one-of-a-kind, smoked on premises BBQ selections available for dine-in or take-out.
Views, Views, Views!
From Poolside to Member Patio to Top of the Club, there is no shortage of venues to enjoy dining at LCFCC. Our monthly Friday night dining takes place in the Top of the Club with spectacular twinkling lights views of the San Gabriel Valley and downtown Los Angeles. Our Member Patio, Garden Room, and casual Locker Bar are popular member hubs.
Feel as if you have your own personal gym.
After a great tennis workout or aerobic and weights session in the men’s or women’s fitness facilities, you can enjoy a cleansing sauna. Cool off and enjoy a fresh salad on the Member Patio overlooking the golf course. Members at LCFCC enjoy a lifestyle of wellness and fitness. Enjoy lap swimming year-round, occasional aqua-fit classes, yoga overlooking the first tee, and endless opportunities to reach your fitness goals.
With your busy lifestyle, we provide everything you need to get the job done. And the views? Unparalleled!
Premier Lifestyle Just Minutes from Home
TRANQUILITY AND WELLNESS Escape the hectic pace of everyday life only minutes from your door! Our competition-sized pool is heated year-round and is a destination for lap swimming Add in the guest aquatic instructor programs, such as Parent and Me Swim, Masters Swim Program and Aqua Aerobics. All in a tranquil and panoramic setting. FAMILY FUN In the summer months, the pool area is the gathering place for members and their families to relax and be pampered. The beautifully situated pool offers a wading area and generous deck space for lounging and sunbathing. Poolside food and beverage service are available during the hot season.
Youth Development During School Year and Summer!
LCFCC Swim Academy and the year-round Sharks swim team begin in spring. During the school year, we offer a non-competitive swim team designed to help swimmers improve their stroke technique, speed, and endurance in preparation for the summer team. 2018 SEASON IS BEGINNING! We practice Tuesday through Thursday from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm. The first 4-week session will be held from March 6th through 29th and the second 4-week session will be held April 3rd through 26th. The cost (per child/per session) is $70 for members and $115 for non-members. Please visit lcfsharks.swimtopia.com to register.
Summertime By The Pool
Special holiday celebrations, such as July 4th Fireworks watching and Memorial Day BBQs punctuate the weekly Poolside Parties with activities for the kids that begin in June. Luaus, private birthday parties and movies by the pool are enjoyed throughout the summer. Lifeguards are provided by the Club during in-season pool hours.
Friendly Activities for the Whole Family
Family owned and operated for over 30 years, La Cañada Flintridge Country Club understands how a club membership can enhance and strengthen family life. Our goal at LCFCC is to provide our members with a warm environment and friendly family experience that will allow them to relax together, create new friendships and lifelong memories.
At LCFCC you will find a safe and family friendly club, where you can come play golf or tennis, swim, dine, socialize, or just enjoy the natural beauty offered by our location in the San Gabriel foothills.
Our swim club & junior sports are very popular with the kids, and Camp Cañada makes for memories that last a lifetime.
Longtime members, the Fidlers, play golf with their grandsons!
Some of our favorite activities include:
- Date Night/Movie Night (Enjoy Friday night fine dining while we entertain the kids with a movie)
- Family Movie Night at the Pool or on the fairway (during summer months)
- Family Golf Clinics & Girl Power Golf (girls only golf groups)
- Summer, Spring Break, and Winter Golf and Tennis Camps
- Summer Day Camp
- Year-Round Sharks Swim Team
- Easter Brunch with Egg Hunt
- Mother’s Day Brunch
- Father’s Day Golf and Brunch
- Fourth of July Panoramic Fireworks View Party
- Labor Day Party
- Halloween Haunted House Bash
- Pumpkin Plunge (diving for pumpkins)
- Thanksgiving Brunch
- Santa Brunch
- Christmas Eve Dinner
- New Years Eve Party
- Family Magic Night